Friday, June 26, 2009

Welsh Festivals-American Idol

So it is Friday, June 26, 2009,I am listening to Shalae sing karaoke. She is practicing for tonight for Malad Idol at the Welsh Festival activities. Well you know me I am giving her advice since I am such a pro at singing. LOL
Mark and I are really busy we need to go to Logan to get some things for family that will be arriving Saturday or Sunday. We can't wait to see them so I can write about them. Brynn stayed the night with us, it is such a joy to have her around. She comes up with the funniest things. Anyone or anything with Thomas in it she is a fan of Thomas. She is proud to be a Thomas.
The girls are finished with summer school and now they can have even more fun since they got that out of the way. But Brynn is playing softball and also involved with swimming. She can hit that ball. I love to whistle real loud when she is out there, she gets a big grin on her face.
I need to go to the store Allen Drug to have Shay perform for them to see if they have any advice for her.
SHALAE goodluck tonight sing your little heart out. You are always a winner because for one you tried out. It shows me you have faith in yourself. Have fun. Love Mom, Mark, and Brynn. And I am sure the Romo family and Brian and Lyndsie wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment