Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Summer

I am catching onto this but I am sure there is still a lot to learn. But it's coming with the help of my daughter-in-law and also the help from my husband. So you know what is going on in everybody else's life but mine. Well when I married Mark I moved to a new ward. So I am in the Malad Fourth Ward and the Bishop is brave he gave me a calling (a job in the church) not just one but two. I am the director over girls camp and also Personal Progress advisor. WOW can you say a lot of work and I mean hard work. Packing the girls up and taking them to the mountains. Did I mention the girls are between the ages of 12 and 18 that I have to work with and one of them will be my daughter. They know everything but I sure hope I can make a fun memory they will always remember like I did with my youth advisors when iI was younger. I hope to teach them the things they need to know to survive in the wilderness or just to survive their peers and the pressure. So girls camp will be July 9th thru the 11th. Please pray for me that I will not go crazy. LOL
Also I am excited for Jennifer and her family to come and be with us for the 4th of July and also to go to Lagoon. Jennifer is Mark's daughter, her husband Neil and the two children Jessica and Nathan. It is fun to get together so I can get to know them better and its also fun for Shalae and Brynn. And Grandpa Mark gets so excited he can hardly sleep before they get here. He loves to see his daughter and the kids, he would also like to see Neil. Neil is a good guy and a very very hard worker. Well I better go I have to go to work early so I can get off early to take Mark to the Doctor. He is having a small procedure tomorrow. They are going to stretch his esophagus and go down with a small camera and view his stomach and small intestines. I am not sure what that procedure is called. K thats enough I will report later.
I would like to add more to this my sister will be coming for the 4th of July also they come from Maywood, Nebraska. It is nice to be able to see my little sis and her husband that has been so good to me while I was single. He has been very good to my children and they love him a lot. We sure miss them now they live in Nebraska. They used to live in Pocatello. Shalae loves her cousin Tess and likes it when she comes and Trent we like seeing him but he has grown up. We might not get to see them very much.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking great! - Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am learning something every day. I found out a way to scrap book and I like it. No cutting paper and messes. I just add it to my journal. hey a bonus Scrap book and a journal and Amy is do it. WOW

    ReplyDelete