Sunday, August 2, 2009

4th of July FAMILY FUN FOREVER

What a summer thank goodness it is about over. It has been one of my most busiest summer I can remember. It has been awhile since I wrote in here and I have a lot to tell you but it is real late but I thought I would write a small entry to let you all know that I am still alive. We had a great 4th of July Brian and I decided to have a barbeque I was nervous because I haven't done nothing like that in a long time. We invited my parents, my sister from Nebraska Molly, her husband Tony and their daughter Tess. ( Also congtratulations Trent and Ashlee on the new baby girl borned before the 4th of July) We are all excited she arrived safe and of course a beautiful baby that looks like Aunt Amy.) LOL But anyways my sister from American Fork and her husband and daughter Cindy, Jim, and Angie. We also had Marks Dad and Lajuanna, son and daughter-in-law Brian and Lindsie and daughter Brynn, also Neil (son-in-law we are so glad he was able to be with us) and Jennifer (daughter)all the way from Montana and their children Jessica and Nathan. We are not through yet we also invited a very good friend that helps us out a lot but he forgot all about it and went to his nephews baseball game and Lindsie dad Jeff. I was so nice to be able to visit with everyone. I sure hope they all had a goodtime. It worked out just great since I STRESS about everything. I Love family and love being with them. I am so mad at myself because I did not get my husbands camera out to take pictures of us all. Oh well. Well I need to write Elder McKinley and get to bed since I have to get the store open tomorrow. But stay tuned because I need to talk about girls camp concerts and other stuff and I also have some fun picts to put on her. By the way Elder is doing exceptionally well but he wants letters he is sad because he goes to the mail box and there are no letters for him so if you thing about him write him and let him know what you have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment