Friday, June 12, 2009

Honeymoon/Vacation

Well I have not been on my blog spot for awhile, people have been giving me a hard time. For one, I am still new at this and don't have a lot of time to keep up with it. But I do enjoy seeing Jennifer's and Lyndsie's blog spot and seeing the kids. Mark's grand kids are really growing up and of course the best looking kids around.

We have a busy summer and hope to be able to spend sometime with the grand kids. We have accomplished a lot since we have been married. I really enjoyed our honeymoon in San Diego and the Baha Cruise. What a great time with family and friends. I never laughed so hard in my life. The people that went with us were Monte and Lajuana Thomas (Mark's parents), Joe and Euarda Daniels (family friends), Molly and Tony Whitman (my sister), Brian and Lyndsie Thomas (Mark's son), Annette and Verlin Williams (Mark's sister), friends Louie and Leslie Hanson, and Jennifer Putnam and her husband, also friends.

I LOVE MEXICO and the wine tour in Ensenada. (lol hee hee) We had a great time. In Tijuana, Lyndsie and I were a little nervous about being taken away as hostages. I had my cell phone ready to call, not sure who but someone.

Shalae and Brynn are finished with DANCE for the summer. We went to many events to see them perform. It was lots of fun seeing both of them smile and get better every new performance. Shalae is becoming an old pro at it. Brynn is in her first year. Shalae has been earning some $$ babysitting more since school got out.

Shalae is taking summer school 4 days a week for 4 weeks and so is Brynn. Brynn is very happy to have Shalae close by and to help her get home afterwards.

Mark is home for 4 weeks currently with a walking cast due to the damage to his ankle. Work won't have him there until he has a full release from the Orthopaedic Dr. I am trying to get him to accomplish stuff around the house.

Well, that is all until next time or till I have something exciting to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment