Thursday, October 22, 2009

END OF SUMMER AND NOW FALL

We had a great summer. We went to a few concerts and of course we had real good seats. Def Leppard, NickelBack, Hinder, Papa Roach, No Doubt, Poison, Cheap Trick, 38 Special, Grand Funk Railroad, America, Crystal Gayle,Huey Lewis, Boz Scaggs, Trace Adkins, George Strait, Montgomery and Gentry, Toby Keith, and a lot more I can't ever remember.
I am glad Shalae is back in school and she is doing very well. I talked with her teachers and they said she has changed so much from last year. But then she has to mess up and sneak out while staying with Grandma. Oops she got caught by the Malad's finest and received a curfew ticket. She wanted a shasta at Thomas Market and her friend and her got caught. Mark and I were in Yellowstone Park having fun and then she had to throw a wrench in our fun. So I have put her on house arrest. She goes to school and then grandma watches her until I pick her up after work. She is not allowed to have a friend for 30 days. I also took her phone away for 2 months maybe longer. Boy she really messed up and she admits it. I sure hope she has learned from this.
I am sure glad I gave my husband a chance with me. Thank you employees from Allen Drug for making me go with him to get a free dinner and entertainment. Our first date anniversary is coming up in November. Can you believe I have put up with him for two years. In his case me. We will be going to see Elton John and Billy Joel in concert I am so excited. We have a great relationship most of the time. He makes sure there is never a dull moment and I never have time to clean my house. I did have time and Shalae to pull up the carpet in the spare bedroom. The wood floor is beautiful and was a project. Also Brian, Lyndsie, Brynn, Mark, me, and Shalae cleaned the garage. Yes we got rid of the pool table so I can park a car in there. YIPPEE I am so EXCITED I just can't hide it!!!!!
We need to roof the house before snow falls and I need to organize the basement before Christmas. We are having the children come here for Christmas so I need to get this house in order. Mark please let me have a weekend of cleaning!!!!!! I love you Mark or maybe lets hire a maid. Just kidding..
My son Elder McKinley is doing a good job and is the District Zone leader. He loves it. Jennifer and family is still in Montana wish they were closer but look forward to see them. I try to send them a package for every holiday. I sent them stuff for school. I have Halloween coming up so I need to send the kids their gift for Halloween. I feel like since we don't get to see them very much I will try and keep in touch with them through mail. And kids love to get stuff in the mail. Brian keeps busy with being a dad, his job, and also helping out with coaching football for junior high. Brynn just finished up her soccer and we really enjoyed watching her play the sport. Lyndsie and Brian also coached her soccer team. It was sad to see the season end. The kids were just getting the hang of it. And you know the scoop of Shalae trouble maker. No she is a good kid and busy with dance now and so is Brynn. Mark has been doing good and staying healthy. We do need to lose weight so we have walked the green belt but we need to stay with it. He did give me a scare. While at work he had symptoms of maybe a heart attack so work sent him by ambulance to the hospital. Thankgoodness it wasn't and is doing fine. His boss was very concerned and I am so thankful for him during that time. He was very calm but concerned about me. He is a good guy. Thanks Clair!!!!!!!!
I am enjoying life and thankful for my family. I just put this slide show on here but want to organize my blog and not sure how to do it. I would love for my nieces to help me with this blog. Chelsea, Mandy, Melissa, Jamie... someone. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. wow sounds like you have been super extra busy and having a lot of fun. I am not great at blogger but what exactly are you looking to do to organize your blog, let me know and I will see if I can help.

    ReplyDelete